Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Tabaluga's

@SmilingGecko @Oaktree I cut my hair off with the kitchen scissors ✂️ and paid a barber $20 for a number 4 under cut. Wish I had done it years ago.LOL

PinkFlamingo was awesome, such an asset.

G

Hey @Meowmy @TAB @Bill16 @Glisten @Oaktree @SmilingGecko 

Looks like notifications are screwed again (they seemed to pick up for a bit)

Hope you're doing ok. I'm a fair way behind on the thread. And, to my shame, I'm probably not going to go right back through it! lol

Anyway, it's (basically) the weekend! Avagoodone all

@StuF  I concur. I don’t think anyone would expect you scroll 5 pages of posts on various threads. No one got time for that. 
Go the Swans!
G

Go the Swans indeed @Glisten  🙂

Tonight's game (Brisbane v Melbourne in Brisbane) might be a good one. Depends which teams show up

Hello @Oaktree that foccacia recipe looks fun to make. I just checked it out. You must enjoy putting the dimples in the bread! I can't make this recipe because I can't eat gluten unfortunately. There may be a gluten free variety somewhere. Anyway it is a lovely thing to do. I will have a bit of a poke online to see if there is a gluten free option and give it a try!

@Glisten yes they were both great assets to this forum. Hopefully tonys will be back on deck soon once he has recovered. I miss them both. Very good people.  I was going to take to my hair with scissors again. I sometimes go to a ticket salon which is dirt cheap. They do walk-ins. Its a bit of a production like but they do great cuts. Theres always a long queue as they really take care of their clients. Every cut is a good cut there. They were stealing fancy salons business

@StuF hey StuF, enjoy footy. Decided to eat American chicken wings tonight. And hoping for a walk after. Take care.

Thanks @Meowmy 

Enjoy the wings!!!

@SmilingGecko 

You can buy gluten free flour. It’s just plain flour. You might have to adjust amount of water though 

@Glisten wrote:

@SmilingGecko  SG did you conquer your list of things to do?

I hate cooking. If I meal prep, I end up throwing it out.

If I make it, I lose my appetite for it.

@tyme are you the same?

Yep @Glisten . I'm certainly the same! Sorry, I'm just going through my notifications.

@TAB @StuF @Meowmy @SmilingGecko @Glisten @Bill16 @Jacques 

Here are some photos of the finished focaccia bread. It tasted delicious. I had a piece untoasted and 2 pieces toasted with balsamic vinegar and olive oil. I ended up preferring untoasted as the bread soaked up more vinegar that way. It was amazing! Just the right amount of rosemary.

IMG_7626.jpeg

IMG_7627.jpeg

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance