Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Tabaluga's

Enjoy coffee @Meowmy 

Yeah @TAB  - sounds like it 'should' be an easy (and cheap!) fix 🤞

Enjoy bigtown

Hello @StuF @TAB @Meowmy @Glisten @PinkFlamingo 

Enjoying good deep sleep which is great and thyroid has settled right down now. No sweats and problems with heat like coming from cooking and electrical blankets and throws. I put it down to dietary changes.

Got to go for another walk today. Just waiting for Woolies to deliver my food. Ordered some meat and bones to make bone broth. Looking forward to that

Have been taking a supp that the USA navy use to have a healthy smile. Many divers have bad oral health due to deep diving and they can't get to a dentist while they are in service. Divers have the worst teeth imaginable. So the supp is what they use and their teeth and gums are amazing by using it.  I've noticed my gums are bright pink and look healthier. 

TAB
Senior Contributor

well, it could be @StuF re tooth. I need to find someplace decent thats not hours away.

@TAB 

That would be great to have someone close/r

@TAB @StuF @Bill16 hey cool friends, hope you're all okay. Been for walk and coffee. not feeling well. Was having nap. Just had a zero. Take care

TAB
Senior Contributor

Had just stumbled onto another good one in kal after a good one left. My experience is 1 in 5 dentists good . And good ones rarely work w inexperienced/bit lesser or plain duds like this one turning into. Spent ages justifying it to myself @StuF  anyhoo. Thanks

TAB
Senior Contributor

Just slept 3 hours like the dead. Didnt know day or night when woke @Meowmy just saw got another think marked, was thing had to do again. Its ok now. Fed cat. Going back to bed again

@TAB hey tabby, was not well all day. Picked up now. Thinking of things to do ha

TAB
Senior Contributor

Tooth thing threw me @Meowmy  seems if keep doing same things like going to useless dentists things like this keep happening. Glad you're feeling bit better

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance