Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Have an account?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social space

Re: Good Morning!

@TAB 

Thanks for the tag, hope you're well

things feel like in a mess for me atm @oceangirl  not quite sure if facts back that up, but thats how it feels 

Hope you are going okay though

I hear you @TAB 

Do something positive, one step forward. Keep your chin up. I need to follow the same advice. I'm working tomorrow and Sunday. 

I've been doing the opposite , spent all week avoiding leaving house and sleeping during day , now feel bad and wonder why, ha @oceangirl 

Hi @TAB @Judi9877 @oceangirl @Shaz51 @StuF 

I had big sleep in. I had extra meds as my day was one of the worst. No particular reason ( (well everything) I don't want to go into here, because we all have enough on our plate, & it feels nicer to me to keep this space clean.

I never know what to do when I get out of bed. 

I wake up, feed cats, go to toilet, make cup of tea, have meds. Then I sit on couch & wait for day to start.

My head goes through 50 possibilities of what to do. Within an hour, things start.

This part is really hard.

xx

sometimes I dont get past the thinking what to do stage @StanD  lol

not that long ago, I would think what to do while still half asleep in bed lol

shower and clean clothes helps me to get motivated . 

Hey @StanD 

I hope something good leaps out at you while you wait for your day to start

Also, @TAB I think it is perfectly acceptable to stay in your house if that is what your body is telling you want to do.

I also agree with @oceangirl advice, & I appreciate reading it for myself. Thankyou. Tiny steps are what eventually evolves into change.

Please don't be hard on yourself, & say, 'no wonder I feel like this ' it is not your fault. You need to be proud of yourself for listening to your body & practising self care. Anyway, that is what I think. Like, "Awesome job, you doing you" 

Life can be beyond...!!! 

And, I know why RSL asked you to volunteer, because you are so good at caring for people. It is huge compliment.

I don't want to care for anyone either at the moment. I can barely do my cats. Food is low, litters unchanged.

It is good to have goals though, even if they are never achieved.

Often, life takes us on an alternative path.

I wanted to watch movie called LAMB last night. It started at midnight & I feel asleep. You give me idea I can watch on iPad ....

Maybe...

It is old & needs to be updated. I can't download apps. I wonder if sbs demand can be accessed through browser?

(I am unable to update because it needs to be plugged into PC with iTunes - I don't have that)

I noticed they need volunteers for massaging elderly people, hand massage etc. 

I think that this sounds good. I will like to do it. I didn't make any steps yet.

Oh - I have been drinking coffee everyday for weeks. I am not happy about it. It is the anxiety & depression. I have 3 cups per day of cat whiskers coffee. I don't like where this is heading, or, I am already there?

I don't have much else to lose anymore.

I totally understand, not wanting to be around people & all of that annoying STUFF!!! What is it? It takes my energy. I didn't open door to PSW. I said sorry. She was very kind & kept asking if she can do anything. I replied NO . It sucked, because she is one of the ones I actually almost like.

@TAB you are funny. I know you get me.

@StuF you are really lovely. I needed this 

Thankyou both. 

You are great friends to me

only thing is took staying inside too far and made myself feel worse @StanD 

RSL was to help at museum, prob odd jobs, will get back to them if think can spare the time, told them most likely after the course, they didnt listen.

def can watch 10 play etc on mobile phone, so guess same on ipad. trick is to get things to work on tv. i have smart tv and good brand, but its low end, so is phone, so they are missing apps which I cant download. got told get a google chromecast tv dongle, not tried it yet.

have watched sbs on laptop years ago, iview is the same , easy, dont need apps.

please do kitty litty ,. they will appreciate it

should be able to access apple store on ipad if on internet ?

steer clear of itunes, that is worst program ever by far

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Have an account?

For urgent assistance