Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Good Morning!

Thats amazing @Glisten. Did not know the origins of gold.  I think you've done a lot of inquiry! 🙂 Just checked the ABC and did not see anything come up regarding telecommunications going down. I read news on the internet, don't watch TV. There was no mention online. 

I think humans are from another planet @Glisten @SmilingGecko 

@TAB  because we’re made of stardust?

not that I did it , but when was in Army , they had tables of frequencies to use for radio, that were based on weather I guess.so for certain day/week there are suggested frequencies I think.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Skywave

@Glisten @SmilingGecko 

um, yes, carbon ... @Glisten 

@TAB  You’re right up there with Brian Cox, Carl Sagan and Neil deGrasse Tyson.

Thank you @Glisten for the link to the article ❤️ It did not come up on my search I did before. But yes they were saying it was a massive CME and they had not recorded anything of that magnitude since 2017

no, I just remember people talking about things at work 40 years ago @Glisten  lol

I know radio hams rely on spaceweather @TAB and they usually get sent spaceweather alerts to their phones or e-mail. That is really interesting regarding skywave with the radio signal bouncing off the ionosphere and using specific frequencies based on those days requiring transmissions modifications.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance