Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Good Morning!

Yes @Sam3 I have
I know what you speak of

@Sam3 I hope you get your oven installed ok

I hope you are doing ok re your theme 😊

@Judi9877Happy Birthday! Hope you had a chilled day. One to remember!

Hi @Sam3 re "not good enough"... yes it's both a cause and symptom of depression for me.

I feel it when I reflect on my work and money situation, and when I start comparing myself to others.

The comparison thing is a real trap for me. There is absolutely nothing to be gained from it and I try to think about how I am compassionate and rarely judge others, and work on extending the same good will to myself. Seeing a psych has helped me and allowed me to reality check some of my assumptions. Wish you well with finding one who can help you shed light on the theme.

Hey @MDT along side you on this one.

G'day @frog @Sam3
It's one of the hardest things I find. Comparing yourself to others is something I struggle with. I learned a few months ago that it's better to compare ourselves to ourselves from some point in the past. Not to compare ourselves to others. It only makes things harder if we compare to others. Easier said than done though I would think.
Good food for thought forumites 🙂

Good morning everyone have a great day 😊💜

@Ant7  Good morning Ant7 is cold and wet and windy where I am. A good day to stay inside. Hope you are able to stay nice and dry today. Love to you and all the formites. peaHeartxx

@greenpea Good morning how are you doing today? It is pretty cold wet and windy here too I was thinking about going to the gym but I am not sure what the rules are so I guess I will have to ring them and find out. Any plans for today? 😊💚

Morning all

Hi pea @greenpea and @Ant7
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance