Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Good Morning!

@Glisten 

His mother ....... Yes. She has done this before. 

We all know people who are very self involved don't we 

I need to sleep. My ex-husband is in a psych ward. 

His mother ......yes. it is --

Peoples reactions are about them, not about me.

Iv only done what I felt what was right. I'm glad it's over, 3 years after divorcing him. 

I didn't want a thanx or anything it's just the viciousness of it all. 

25c9e3d048f8f4edb2d40b394ee9900b.jpg

Hope you are okay @PeppyPatti 

We have your back.

Dear @tyme 

I feel this weird smell of a hospital ward around me I guess this means codependency. 

Thank god for sane

Thank god for therapy 

Thank god for budgies. 

fposter,small,wall_texture,product,750x1000.jpg

And, thank god for @PeppyPatti .

I'm glad to have a forums family 🙂

You have no idea 💡 @tyme 

He's very ill. 

God. His mum and dad didn't contact once when they knew how much I was doing for him. 

That's fine but the mother's viciousness....

And she has two of my paintings on her loungeroom wall..... 

Lol....

IMG20231118130049.jpg

I'm so sorry to hear that @PeppyPatti .

It must leave you feeling heavy-hearted. Your birds are so beautiful. Hope you can look at them and love them to lighten things a little.

Aw La Tomato, or given your love of sauna and my basic knowledge of Finnish, Tomaatti, @Glisten that's really lovely. I am truly humbled by our Sane family. I have been blessed in my opinion. When I read about what you and other members have gone through and you still manage to smile, offer words of comfort and share a laugh I am more thankful about my situation. 

I  am going to do some research on accessing my super. Huge thanks for the link too. I was able to check pricing and I can't save fast enough to get the teefs fixed where I'm not in intense pain every time my sinuses get blocked. Which has been a lot the last couple of weeks.

How's your weekend looking up there in the J-Dup? Aside from researching I am catching up with my momsie. She's just come back from a week in Kalbarri and she will be needing to tell me all about it! I was supposed to go and see her tonight but as I told her my back is giving me pain. She sounded peeved and I later said to my brother "sorry my intense pain has inconvenienced you, mother"

I love her dearly and am lucky I still have her but dang she can be self absorbed!

I have a task for you my darling Tomaatti - have a sauna for me!

@ENKELI minim Retiisi - did I do that right? 😆

Definitely having a steam and sauna this weekend.

hugs Tomaatti

@Glisten well done! 👏

I'm signing off for the night, will chat with you over the weekend.

And now for the trivia part of the evening - there are more saunas than cars in Finland. They have a population of 5 million and over 2 million saunas.

images (37).jpeg

List
Country No. of islands No. of inhabited islands
Sweden267,570984

..ok @ENKELI @Glisten   ok thats 40 people to an island if shared equally lol..

looks might be easy to have your own island there.. well, with a sauna on it lol

https://www.visitfinland.com/en/articles/5-must-experience-saunas-in-the-coast-and-archipelago/ 

finland is also an archipeligo apaz 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance