Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Good Morning!

they were still pretty loud when woke at 1am @Glisten  lucky I cant hear it inside. they prob think they live nowhere near me, but across my paddocky 35x17m from backdoor and them down the back of their block down near back corner could hear every word. so they dont even live in same street, they are around the corner, but if and when they decide to live at back of their block, we can see each other from my backdoor if that makes sense. their block is at 90 deg to mine

Enjoy the plant sale @Glisten , I hope you find some lovely additions! 🌺🙂

@TAB thanks for sharing I have rotten neighbours too. I'm sorry you have to put up with that. I live in a poor suburb and its almost anything goes. I've had to resort to lots of strategies to be able to enjoy living in my home.  I like it when my next door neighbours go away on holidays particularly. I am usually glad to see the back of them. It happens. I think semi-regional and regional towns attract low educated people and philistinism. I don't get involved with it. I just focus on the good things in my life and don't get caught up in their dramas anymore. I think its just life unfortunately. There will always be light and darkness

oh, theres an extended family or whatever there, prob 4 kids and 4 adults  and caravan someone lives in backyard then once a month or so theres like 5 more cars out front and they have at least 10 guests lol @SmilingGecko  think theres a woman next door to them, never seen her, lives inside, lights come on at night else would say house vacant and no one lives otherside, although new house been built there. sounds like they are up again and have more of whatever they were on last night.. yeah was just alerted by kids voices then thinking how can I be hearing people talk? like where are they ? then go out back door and see them

Yes total ferals @TAB. My next door neighbours and I should have faced off in a court of law years ago. Was too sick to sue. These days they just let people off. Just about all of their friends have had enough of them and maybe only 1 or 2 people visit them now. Their behaviour was even intolerable to their friends. Before then it was like a revolving door with people in and out constantly, noise, drinking and partying. 

yeah, been there, was in small govt flat in small block, civil people all left and got replaced by gangs of teenage male refugees , well most trouble had was loopy aust guy on drugs but yeah  dont know how i put up with it., when they eventually got thrown out, they would replace them with someone even worse lol @SmilingGecko 

..been fun playing around setting camera up on laptop for class tuesday @SmilingGecko  well once got over shock of seeing fat old face on screen . I shouldnt have worried about people seeing my kitchen, turns out can use wallpaper. I'm on the bridge of the Enterprise lol ... @Glisten @StuF 

OMG Yes @TAB It can get rather difficult. These housing commissions are really strange places for sure. It can get really difficult putting up with it. Don't worry you are not alone. I don't speak much about my neighbours but I have put up with lots of discrimination and hate over the years. You are not allowed to breathe around these people. I wouldn't mix with your neighbours all kinds of dark energy are coming from such encounters. It taught me to keep to my path and not get caught up in tooth and nail dynamics. It can be good having a certain level of disengagement. It reflects a disorganised state of mind and what they chose to think. In the end its just their mind playing tricks on themselves. But yes this street is full of all kinds of unsavory types here. I just have learned to ignore it.

My experience with online conferencing etc was a bit like that. Even though I was carrying weight and puffiness the portable light I attach to my computer enhanced the way I looked. If you are feeling a bit self conscious you could always invest in a light specifically for computer conferencing which will make your online experience a bit better @TAB You would be surprised how it makes you look. I've gone back to old pictures I took in photo booth and I don't look like the same person anymore. I was really unwell. I'm glad I bought the light. I got it off Amazon many years ago

doubt will ever interact with them, same type of house 3 doors down in my street , lots noisy fast cars, no one works like 3 people living w grandmother who has houso house. they are often still up at 4am saw in summer few times when I was up early @SmilingGecko 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance