Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Good Morning!

I see @TAB
Doesn't sound too good

Good morning and good afternoon forumites! I hope your Thursday is going well. 

Take care!

Judi9877☺️💐

well silly thing was that I didnt really want anymore work this year, then was offered , so counting chickens before eggs hatched ha ha and then cant do it anyway because coughing , its a shocking cough, not for public viewing esp in covid times @MDT 

I see @TAB

Yeah its bad to even sneeze now I swear. I've had my Vax. I've done my bit. I'm ready for things to open and if I ever caught covid well it isn't my fault. I think there needs to be a balance. It's a thing we need to live with.
On we go.

I'm over covid.

covid prob be around for another 10 plus years @MDT , there will be more mutations and people who think its freedom to be antivaxx etc etc however long spanish flu lasted for, this wil last longer as so many more people plus a lot more travel and mingling

Am just putting off inevitable by not saying cant work next week, was a bit shockled when they asked yest, but I said then that I thought I would be okay. Think bailing on it, just a matter of how late I leave it

Yeah I think people who refuse to get the jab are putting things at risk. It's silly. But I guess this type of person will always be around @TAB
I know one. That's enough for me. Now a work colleague is like that too.

Its probably just dotted around society. What can you do hey?

I just focus in on my life and where I can go next

their choice, in some countries if they end up in hospital they make themn pay for it @MDT 

Indeed @TAB

Is what it is

@MDT@TABs

Philosophy cartoon – a philosopher talking to a man with no insightModern day philosophers, comedians, comic strips

25 Comic strip Philosophy ideas | calvin and hobbes comics, calvin and  hobbes, words

so true @greenpea 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance