Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Far and Away

👋💕 Thank you @Bimby2. It’s always good to see you, and I wish you well too.  What are you up to today ?

Mornjng @Zoe7  🦋💕

I have woken up feeling headache and unwell, but it’s detox symptoms here again, so while it’s bad it’s also good.

I have someone coming to work in my car shortly, so I have to get up and dressed to give him access to it, but I will need to rest up for the rest of the morning, whenI hope the worst if it will pass .... but it is still an intense headache at this stage.

Thank you for what you said above.  I respect and appreciate that people can drift apart in their relationships and need to move on when things are not working .... but this is very different .... this has involved covert abuse that I had assigned to the eating disordered behaviour ..... but now it has become overt abuse, and his “bit” (👍 @Teej) has become a complicit implement in that .... openly engaging in it.  This should all be bl%dy big red flags for her, but she obviously thinks it will never happen back to her.

As @Teej said, there is no need for disrespect and abuse in something that is already difficult, and involves vulnerable others.

Morning Hon. Heart Just about to head out when you post came through so catching you before I leave @Faith-and-Hope 

Totally agree with the complicity of it all and that the 'bit' is right in the middle of all that - and from what I have gathered from you is participating very much in the abuse. You and @Teej are so right - there is no need for disrespect and abuse in an alreday very difficult situation. You do not deserve any of this in any way, shape or form Smiley Sad

I am not surprised you are feeling unwell - all that you have mentally been dealing with as well as a detox day will all be adding to that. Do what you need to do today to get though it. Rest when you can, keep up the fluids and try to put things out of your mind for today - nothing that cannot wait. I hope your car is sorted quickly and you can have that time you need to yourself.

I will check emails across the afternoon but probably won't be able to post until I get home - so keep me updated when you can and I will check in with you as soon as I get home.

Imagine being snuggled up with Cat - both her and Toby have taken themselves off to their beds - Cat in her room and Toby in the spare room. He usually does that every morning when I go to work so he must know I am off there today.

Take care Hon - love and careful hugs coming your way Heart

Home earlier than expected @Faith-and-Hope Hurt my back as I was leaving and feeling really unwell and dizzy again when I got there - so finished sorting out the new books and stationary and left. I did take some photos of the room and the cupboards so I know what needs to be done over the next few days. It looks like I will have to go in for a couple of days as although it is clean things aren't in any kind of order (not that I like to work with anyway). I did find some plans on the desk with my name on them for what is to be covered in terms 1 and 2 so I suspect that has been done by the rest of the 1/2 team at the end of last year. It gives me a lot to work with over the next few days so I can start some planning 👍 It is a bit of a relief to be able to do that so I don't get too far behind once I go back. I like to be organised and not having any information bar the kids names has been stressing me - so a good thing I went in today.

Going to spend the remainder of the day resting more and then look through all the planning and photos tonight to work out what I need to do tomorrow. I think it will be a cleaning and sorting day (story of my life hey!) and then Thursday and Friday I can get the class organised, take a few things in and labelled their books.

I hope your car man has done what was needed to be done and you are resting -  worried about you Hon but know you will be doing all you can to look after yourself. Cat and Toby hugs and one from me 😺🐶🦋💕

Thanks @Zoe7 .

Headache is still not great, but I need to drop D3 off somewhere shortly, so I might take another med before doing that, as it will follow on to an appointment for me afterwards.

I am glad you went into school today and found those notes to support your lesson prep.  Sorry to hear you are feeling unwell again though, and have injured your back.  I hope it recovers quickly.

Back will be better with rest and meds @Faith-and-Hope - it isn't too bad but enough to be uncomfortable. Feeling better now I am not standing so might need to go back to GP to get blood pressure checked again. It increased last week when I stood up so could be an ongoing issue again. Will see how I am tomorrow and then book in if I need to.

Take it as easy as you can this afternoon - drop off D3, go to your appointment then home to rest. I am going to do the same as you and have meds to help me this afternoon ...and rest. Will check in on you again later 💕

Hey @Faith-and-Hope Checking in to see how you are travelling this afternoon. Not sure when your appointment is but hoping your headache has eased a little and you were able to get through your appntment okay. 

Had a sleep this afternoon and feel a bit better. Fur babies are fed and washing off the line - just need to fold it all now and put away.  Going to wash 2 of Toby's blankets tonight and one of his beds so they are dry for him tomorrow - he will still have the doona on the couch and beanbag in the bedroom if he doesn't stay on the bed all night. I also have a couple of things I need to take the hems up on so might do that soon also while there is still natural light. Then it is going to be a night on the couch after having a look through the information I found at work.

I am going to take my meds earlier tonight also to see if that helps me sleep earlier - there is no cricket on or tennis I particularly want to watch so an early night would be good. Then I can try to get into work early tomorrow before it gets too warm. There is no air conditioning in the classroom so I don't want to be sorting things out and moving them around in the heat.

Let me know how you are going when you can Hon Heart

Yes, detox headache passed @Zoe7 and I got to the appointment.  I am very tired, so hoping to sleep better tonight too.

Still playing taxi to D3 and friend, so will be able to chat more when I get home in an hour or two.

So pleased your detox headache has passed and you made it to your appointment @Faith-and-Hope No doubt you are very tired - with the headache and feeling unwell and everything else you are dealing with plus playing taxi this afternoon and evening - wow so much for you to handle all at once Hon. Hoping you get to sleep early and can catch up on some much needed rest. 

Tobes has taken over the doona here because his blanket is on the line drying so no snuggling under the doona on couch island tonight - going to try for bed island anyway and see how that goes. It would be better for my back too - the couch is great to snuggle up on but not great to be able to lay flat on my back with a Toby snuggled in also ...just not enough room for the both of us that way.

Didn't get the hemming done I wanted to do because I don't have the right coloured cotton - so a trip to Spotlight tomorrow. It is on the way to (or from) work so I won't have to go out of my way. Hopefully I can get a parking spot close and then it won't take long at all. I did get a couple of Toby's toys mended - holes courtesy of my sister's dog - he loves to play with Toby's toys but can be a bit rougher with them - so all fixed now until he visits again Smiley Tongue I am already missing my sister - was going to call around today until I remembered she wasn't there anymore. It would have been a great afternoon to take our dogs to the beach but can't do that on short notice anymore Smiley Sad

I haven't been through the school stuff I found today either so will do that in the morning before I go - might be able to concentrate on it better then anyway - meds have made me a bit foggy tonight. Not making me sleepy yet but hoping that comes soon.

I'll look out for you before I head to bed but if I don't catch you I hope you sleep well Hon - still got my 'worried about you' hat on but know you will be doing everything you can to look after yourself. Hugs amd hugs and hugs Heart

Former-Member
Not applicable

Just thinking of you both @Zoe7 @Faith-and-Hope  and wanted you to know. 💕💕

Me too @Zoe7 and @Faith-and-Hope  and also about you @Former-Member 

Hope you all have better days today xx

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance