Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Far and Away

Looking for a check-in @Zoe7 ...., has something happened ?  Worried about you ...... 

7125A8A2-0F53-47BA-BB7C-D54941915654.jpeg

E126D10D-3334-499B-A44F-E14A1665259C.jpeg

💜🦋💚🌷

@Faith-and-Hope 💕🌹

Image result for butterfly images with flowers

🎉💚🦋🌷 @Zoe7 .... 

I am in studio .... will be back later.

Shingles again. @Faith-and-Hope , hope you feel better soon xx

Hugs @Zoe7 Heart

Hi again @Zoe7 @if you’re around 👋💐💕

I am finished studio class but not yet headed home .... taking a break.  I’m starting to feel like I am getting back into it.  Ideas and enthusiasm are starting to flow again, but I am still taking it easy.

How are you doing ?  How is Cat ?

I am feeling better @Shaz51 .  48 hours on the medication made a huge difference, and it feels like Shingles has just glanced off me this time.  I am not very spotty at all.  Hoping I am not speaking too soon ..... but I don’t think so.  All the symptoms have reduced quite a lot.

Haven't heard back about Cat's blood tests yet @Faith-and-Hope but don't think the vet works on Wednesdays so should hear tomorrow. She is back eating and searching for her food including her biscuits at night. She was sick again last night but it was a big furball which is not surprising as I cleaned off most of the ultrasound gel on her tummy but she of course cleaned herself afterwards. The huge weight loss is a worry but I will have to wait until the test results are back to see if they show anything up. Hoping very much it is not related to her kidneys as in a previous blood test they weren't functioning 100%. Little darling seems happy enough and has had lots of cuddles.

Been a very difficult couple of days. Had my psych appointment yesterday and talked about some things - including here and what I should do. Presently I feel incredibly let down by a couple of things and I honestly do not know how to come back from them. I will stay to connect with a few people but that is all I can manage. The dichotomy is that I feel just as bad being here as I do not being here - I very much miss everyone but I can't support anyone either so feel totally worthless. I talked at length with my psych about all this and about some things I cannot talk about here and she wants to see me again in 2 weeks rather than later because I really am not in a good place.It would have been next week but I see my pdoc and of course I have work. So we will be going back to seeing my pdoc each fortnight and my psych on the alternate weeks.

I did get my formal confirmation today that I will be at the same school for the remainder of the year - now I just need to find a way to actually get to work and do the job.

Sending lots of hugs your way @Zoe7 .  I am so glad to see you.  I am worried about you, but never as worried as when you “go missing” from here because it tells me you’re not in a very good place.  I hear you and understand, and wish I could do more to help recover the situation ...... 😔

It was really lovely to pop in here looking for you and find a post .... jus’ sayin’.

I have a new Sculpture project under way, to do with living places, so it is giving me an outlet to express more of my distress at my own housing troubles ..... this course really is part of my recovery therapy in a way I could never have imagined in a million years.  Topics for projects keep cropping up that are embedded in our issues in a way that they are giving me an artistic voice to express them without inviting any controversy onto my head .....

I am late to head home, so better get going.  I have been sat in the cafe researching visual diary stuff for this project.

I will be back ❣️

Home

Dragons (kidults) fed

Fluffing around with homework

Bit tired but okay

Howz everyone else ?

(@Former-Member  you’re exempt from that question, and @Zoe7  you have answered it already ....)

I know you would @Faith-and-Hope and really do appreciate that Hon Heart

I can't guarantee being here much but we both know that when either of us are away from here that we are in each others thoughts and that means so much to me. 

I feel the same way when I see a post from you. I am really glad you are feeling a little better - I was certainly worried about you too - you seemed to be really flat since you got back but lovely to hear you are getting into your uni work again and that the subjects you are working with will also help you work through some of those losses of late.

I will look out for you across the evening as I am not sleeping again and that is certainly adding to how I am feeling. I know you worry but that feeling is reciprocated 🌹💕

If you’re not sleeping well, I hope you are managing to rest up @Zoe7 .

Hiw is the giraffe’s head looking ?  (that got “re-spelled” to looming 😆)

Very glad to hear Cat is more herself, and I hope her weight loss is an easy fix.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance