Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Far and Away

That’s all really good news about your parents @Zoe7 .... and hopefully a big load off there.  

Yay that you slept ❣️🎉

Yes, I am glad it’s the weekend too.   I am tired, but not too bad.  Considering everything that has been going on, I am in better shape than I expected to be .... so I will work with that.  We are counting down now to the end of semester, and I am working through what needs to be completed yet.  I am actually very grateful that they have staggered submission dates in our course ..... at first a bit confused why everything wasn’t due in the last week, but this way the tutors get marking time, and we don’t get everything piled up into a last-minute heap.  It’s quite clever really .....

It is good that your assignments are staggered @Faith-and-Hope Gives you some time between each one to get them done. Then you can spend all your brain space dealing with the trip. That is not going to be an easy couple of weeks for you but I have no doubt you will do everything you can to look after yourself.

I know you have your hair appointment tomorrow so hope that gives you a little lift. I need to go to the market in the morning some time - depends on how much sleep I get tonight and when I can get moving to do that. No doubt the rest of the day I will be resting/sleeping if I can.

Got through today better than yesterday but have not moved from the couch tonight. Still so tired and feeling so low. The kids helped me to lift a little today but that didn't last long. Really need to get to my pdoc appointment Wednesday to try to sort out how I am feeling. 

It’s been raining here on and off for the last 24 hours @Zoe7 .  Are we receiving weather from you, or sending it your way ?

I saw the Spirit if Tasmania heading out the other day ..... have you ever been on it ?  You might have answered that a couple of years ago .... if so I haven’t retained it.

I tho k there is a @Former-Member around here somewhere,, and I have had @Maggie very much in mind.

Think you are sending the rain our way @Faith-and-Hope It has been raining on and off all evening but only lightly. Hoping it stops overnight so I don't need to be out in it in the morning.

I have been on the Spirit a few times - with my sister when we holidayed along the Great Ocean Road and when I moved to Sydney. Haven't been on it for some time though...

Have to try to sleep now - feeling shaky again - combination of the meds and being so tired Smiley Sad Will try to check in tomorrow morning - probably after I have been to the market and chemist. Hope you sleep well Hon Heart

You too @Zoe7 .... goodnight Hon 💕💤🦋

Hi @oceangirl , and good morning ..... 💕

I will have to revisit this video ^^^ as I am in the coffee shop and can’t play it here.

Goodmorning @Faith-and-Hope @Former-Member @Shaz51 @Sans911 and anyone else passing by.

Been to the market, chemist and supermarket to get what I needed. Also finished all my washing and the washing up too. Been up for hours so keeping occupied hs helped. I didn't sleep very well again but grateful it is the weekend and I can catch up on sleep throughout the day.

Have you been to your hair appointment yet @Faith-and-Hope or is that later today?

Hi @Zoe7 @Faith-and-Hope @Shaz51 @Former-Member @Sans911 and good morning

Beautiful day here

I've just arrived at my parents

We are heading out for a walk & swim

Hope you all have a great day.

Hi @Zoe7 .... 👋💕

Goid job with all the errands and housework ..... proud of you Hon, staying on top of things.

I am at my hair appointment now ..... sitting under a dryer with toner in and charting to you.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance