Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Baby news

Hi @Ant7 been thinking of you. Hope you’re doing ok. 

Have a nice day ❤️😊

How totally wonderful my sister @BlueBay Smiley Very HappyHeartHeart

I can guess her Uncles taught her how to do a high five xx

Hi @Shaz51 @Ant7 @utopia @MDT @Zoe7 @Owlunar  @Razzle @Former-Member @Gazza75 @oceangirl @Maggie 

@Faith-and-Hope and others I have forgotten 😊

Want to update you all on my little angel ❤️

my beautiful little granddaughter A turns two next Saturday. I can’t believe where  the two years hsve gone. I remember clearly where I was when my daughter gave birth - in hospital. The hospital let me go to see my daughter. It was so special holding this beautiful bundle of joy. (Gosh now I have tears)

A has brought so much joy and love to us all. But she has a special bond with me. We are very very close. Always wanting to sit next to me, reading her a story book. Making her nonna a cup of tea. She loves dancing. She just started dancing for toddlers with the same teacher my daughter had. 

She has her two uncles under her spell. They both adore her so much. Sometimes A will walk around the house calling their names. 

She knows her numbers up to 10 and about the first ten letters of the alphabet. She knows her colours and most animals. She is a very cleaver little girl. 

So for her 2nd birthday her mum snd dad and me and hubby are going to the zoo. The next day will be a family afternoon tea with a birthday cake. 

But if the weather is not good on Saturday we’ll ho to the zoo the following week if weather is nicer. 

Let you all know how the weekend goes. 

Nice @BlueBay
It always warms my heart to see you speak about your granddaughter so highly. It's beautiful 🙂
Grandparents are such an asset 🙂
Ant7
Senior Contributor

@BlueBay  Wow that’s so lovely I am so happy for you 😊

Wow that’s so lovely I am so happy for you my sister @BlueBay HeartHeart

@BlueBay  What a special relationship and deep joy you have with this dear little girl. You are blessed to have each other.

Wow, she sertainly is clever to already be able to count and read some alphabet letters.

Time goes fast with some things, slow with others. I hope your day at the zoo is enjoyable, along with other celebrations.

Looking forward to updates. 💜💕

Thanks for sharing @BlueBay ..... that is so lovely ❣️  I hope you have a beautiful time.

@BlueBay   I’m so happy for you.  I hope A has a fantastic birthday.

I haven’t seen my granddaughter for about 2 1/2 months now.  They were all supposed to be coming home next weekend for a week, it’s my sons bday during that time.  His partner has become a party plan consultant and wanted me to host a party for her.  I have been dealing with my mum back in hossie (she’s now home), my separation from my husband - a direct result of the horrible messages she’s been texting me and the way I was thrown under the bus by both husband and son to save themselves from her, and just haven’t been able to get it organised.  Well, she cancelled them coming home so I don’t know when I’ll see them next.  

Ive been totally cut off, I can only speak to my son when he calls, every couple of weeks or so, and I can only ask about how his uni is going - and we can discuss the weather.  I’m not allowed to know anything else.

I can only hope the baby grows up and gets curious and comes looking for me. At least I’ll still have all the print outs of the conversations and she will see what her mother did and what she was made to miss out on.

I hope the weather is beautiful next weekend and you can go to the zoo, she will love that !!  I really hope you have a lovely weekend, what beautiful memories you will have ❤️❤️

That is beautiful my sister @BlueBay Heart

I hope you enjoy celebrating her birthday

She is such a bright and happy little girl

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance