Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: rough time

ive had worse then a bite unfortunately @MDT
when my friends horse hurt his leg she needed help to change bandages and i was crapped on- like literally but i couldn't move otherwise it would've went onto the wound. and i done a heap of damage to my left arm, id imagine your mums would cause her grief as mine still does.
horses are pretty good judges at character. i know that if my horses don't like you or act strangely its a pretty good indication that things aren't right.

lol glad your face doesn't look like an old tennis ball now. haven't heard that one before!

Dad trains and races his @outlander Had quite a bit of success too which is great for him. I personally hate horse racing so definitely the black sheep of the family. My grandfather also trained and drove pacers.

Les Norton is on tonight - it is an Australian show - I really like it. Been on for several weeks now and I find it a good escape on a Sunday night. The ant show has finished @MDT Smiley Tongue 

I still have a lot to do for school but can spread some of it out over the week as well. It will mean some later days at work and some more work at home this week but just not up to getting it all done this weekend.

Yah @outlander
The camp I went to they were saying that one horse out of 15 or so was a bad ass. As it happens that was my horse lol. He was a bit of a pain at first but he got the hang of it. Then he was pretty good. So this must mean I was and am a good character lol.
Being crapped on sucks big time. Sorry you had to go through that.

Yeah @Zoe7 it's goggle box for me atm. Recording something about the US Secret Service as well. Thatd be a tough gig I reckon. Good pay cheque though lol.

Getting really sleepy @outlander @MDT so going to head off soon. Might need to catch up on my show tomorrow on iview. Goodluck tomorrow Hams. Have a good day too Outlander Smiley Happy

im not to much of a fan of racing either @Zoe7 eventing is really good to watch though providing theres no catastrophic falls. i use to do abit of that but no where near top level more just something different to do.

i had to have a quick look at that show, never heard of it but it looks pretty good.

im glad you can spread the work out abit, i get not really up for getting it all done over a weekend. sometimes a break is needed. teachers don't get enough credit for the amount of work that gets done outside the classroom that's for sure

@Zoe7 🙂 Heart

I'm so so @outlander. Just had a stir fry dinner thanks to mum. Assignment is coming along but still lots to do so I'm back at the computer now. I'm in pain but it's a little better than before. I increased one of my meds this morning as my GP suggested. It hasn't made a huge difference but the pain is more localised now so I have less of the other pains.

Thanks @Zoe7
Hope you have a nice day tomorrow. Might catch you on the good morning thread 🙂

PS I tagged you and @outlander on my thread by accident. It's about the term for overgrown facial hair lol.

lol @MDT
my mum sisters and I always joke about my horses. i always get the troubled ones or ones with bad habits or at the very least quirky lol. we would go out to shows and say id love to have a horse like that-pointing to a well trained nice mannered horse but then we would find a naughty horse and joke that it would be my horse.
its alright, i would've much prefer to get crapped on then have that particular wound get infected. it went right down to the bone so if it got infected it would've been in a world of trouble.

im glad your mum is helping you @Sans911 i honestly want to jump through the screen and come and help you and keep you company and give hugs if you need them.
im glad the pain is at least abit more localised, not a heap better though. does it still hurt a lot when your in bed just resting?
hope you can get some more of your assignment done even in small amounts.
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance