Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: rough time

lol i knew that @Flying_Hams just not a lot of people have that saying

Yeah @outlander
It's an immature saying I guess lol.

I am watching TV. Then off to bed. Early rise tomorrow. Already made lunch for myself.

Saw what you said about the horses too. Also hope your injury clears up.

🙂

the rest of your night sounds good @Flying_Hams
im heading to bed soon too, wont sleep but its better then sitting on the couch.
its ok my injury is at the level where it wont et any better now, its just management as needed and just having to be mindful of it. I can still carry a few bales of hay on a good day so I cant complain to much

Fair enough @outlander
I'll see you later. Might chat in the morning if you are about.
See you later. Hope you manage some sleep.

Goodnight @Flying_Hams

Are you still around @outlander? 💗 💗

I am @Sans911 you ok? 💜

Apart from the intense pain again yeah I'm alright. I just wanted you to come sit with me if that's OK. Are you about to head to bed?

@outlander

Of course its ok sis. More then ok to sit with you @Sans911 that pains lingering abit huh. Would aheat pack help for a little while? Gentle hugs 💕
Im in bed cause its come out cold again but not ready to sleep for a while yet

I always forget about the heat pack, which is right next to me. Thanks for reminding me. I'm in bed now and can't be bothered getting up again. I've taken my last pain medication for the night so hopefully it might settle soon. We've had some very warm days here, so the nights are quite reasonable.

@outlander
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance