Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: Trying to stay Sane

How are you going @Anastasia I hope your weekend has had some pleasant moments

👍

Hello lovely @Eve7 

It has thank you. I need to focus more on these moments rather than the not so nice ones. In fact it has been a good weekend 😊 how about you, what did you get up to?

I am the same... need to focus on those special moments @Anastasia rather than the little foxes trying to spoil my vine.

I’ve been out and about walking, brekky with friends, a movie and today a sporting event.

Just have dinner cooking for the hungry mob returning from the footy.

Hoping we all sleep well tonight!

💙🧡💙

That sounds like a lovely day @Eve7 ❤️

@@@

@Anastasia ... that would be so hard MyBoy.  I am sorry you (as well as your poor boy) are having to go through all this again.  What a great Mum (and carer) you are!  When will the Dr/s get the mix right?  Its not an exact science unfortunately ... everyone reacts differently to certain meds. And our brains are such complex organs, still very much an unexplored thing. Trial and error .... with lots of both so far by the sounds of it.  Maintain hope and faith that they will one day get it right.  I know you were not overly happy he was coming home early, so perhaps this extra week is an unexpected blessing all round.  But I can totally see what you mean about it being an emotional roller coaster.

Sending you some love and a big big comforting hug.

Emelia 🌸

Image result for Life Is a Crazy Roller Coaster

Thank you beautiful!

@Emelia8  I appreciate you responding as I feel you have lots going on too at the moment. Always here for you too x

@Anastasia I am sorry to hear this tonight after just getting your head around his early discharge.

I will bring over a hot chocolate or do you need something stronger?

Big hugs from this Mumma to you...wonderful Mumma ❤️🤗❤️

Thanks beautiful @Eve7 

Contemplating a Muscat or three x

Last minute changes are hard. Smiley Sad I do hope that the extra time works out for the best for him, and for you too @Anastasia.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance