Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: Taking the plunge

I've been feeling off inside since ridiculous o'clock this morning. I had a good gig morning though and am incredibly glad I have that to focus on and do. Things feel wonky in other ways and it's nice to have at least one thing I seem to be getting right 😏

@Maggie thank you so much for your post earlier. I seriously appreciate it.

Thanks for caring @Zoe7. I'm finding this harder given I understand and have seen thoughts about "the other woman" recently. While I appreciate and respect that you don't agree with or would usually approve of this situation as you mentioned the other day, I'm not looking for anyone's approval or to agree with my choices and I don't need to be reminded that people will get hurt or that others are involved. I am constantly thinking of that and constantly trying to juggle where I, as a person who has fallen for someone perhaps just with terrible timing (as I tend to have 😑😔), fit in it all.

I think it was a mistake for me to have spoken about this here given many have been hurt by situations like this and few seem to have been in the position I am. It's probably best if I don't talk about it anymore.

Thanks again for caring

That is your choice whether to talk or not @CheerBear but you also have the right to seek support in what you are going through too. Whether others have been in your position - or indeed on the other side - or approve or not - what we do know is that you are a wonderfully caring, intelligent and compassionate person - and nothing changes that. Life is complicated for so many and only you know your own heart and how tricky the tricky is in your life - so I am here with you because I do care about you .. a lot 💕

I'm completely wired tonight 🙁 I started my day 19 hours ago on the back of only a few wonky hours of sleep. My head is spinning and it doesn't feel good. It's thinking and thinking and thinking and it won't stop. I don't feel very right tonight.

We have one more day of school holidays for two and two more days of holidays for one. Once they're back at school things might be a bit more normal maybe. I can work on stuff the way I usually do.

I'm going to hit a medication off switch. I have felt yuck about stuff for a lot of today and I can see that's not going away on its own now.

Hopefully, for purely selfish reasons (I'm good at that lately 😔), I'll miss coffee here tomorrow morning.

for the early birds who might catch it 🐦🐛

@CheerBear 🦄🦄💌💌

@CheerBear ❤️💚💜💙💛

Sheepish hi. I don't remember what I posted here last night and won't look. Messy 😏 I had a few solid hours sleep and a bit of broken sleep. Better than nothing.

@outlander and @Maggie thanks ❤

Maggie how's that cup? How was your yesterday?

Outlander coffee?

Former-Member
Not applicable

Morning @CheerBear  glad you turned up here this morning. Would love to have a cuppa with you! How about tea for a change? My new teapot makes a great brew. 

Re yesterday and Mr Grey .. I feel disappointed for you that you no longer feel able to talk here about it. It is not our place to judge you, or anyone else. Its our place to support those in need .. and thats you. There are so many thoughts and feelings around this whole issue, certainly for you, but also for others reading. Clearly and understandabky a  sensitive topic for many. Please remember though, that you are not a home wrecker. If his marriage was strong, nobody could cause its demise. His marriage was already doomed.  If you need to talk .. please do. If its upsetting for any of us, we dont have to read.

So much more Id like to say, but need my PC. No time or patience with little mobile. Still no NBN here. 

Now .. how about that cuppa? @Maggie  too if youre around.

Sherry

I got a bit teary reading your post @Former-Member. Thank you lots and lots.

I'm excited for you about your new teapot. I love teapots (not that I drink much tea!). What does it look like? Tea sounds good thanks. I have no milk here so no coffee beyond the one I had a little while ago. I need to do a tradie hour run soon. It'll be feral looking, messy bed hair, pj style.

How are you going this morning? How's today looking for you?
Former-Member
Not applicable

Not a problem @CheerBear  .. I have milk. 😀  I have a dash of milk in my medium strength tea. Will post pic of teapot when NBN back amd I can get back on PC. Its a stainless steel one. Not fancy or pretty. But practical, well weighted.

Me? Trying hard to turn things around. But things just keep transpiring to make everything harder. Hope to get to nursing home today for my volunteer visitor gig. Missed a couple 😕

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance