Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: Fragile

Thanks @Appleblossom 🌸

Great that you are finding good company in real life. 

Interestingly,  one of my neighbours at my new home here are a really nice couple. She is a retired music teacher and leads a local choir here. She has a beautiful soprano voice and plays piano too. She still does some lessons I believe. She used to be quite big in one of the Sydney companies before moving up here some years back. I often think of you when I hear beautiful music coming from next door. Anyway she and her hubby have invited me around for drinks this arvo,  and I have accepted. Bit nervous but it could be nice. 

Emelia

Soo pleased for you @Emelia8 , @Appleblossom having some good company ❤️

Thanks @Shaz51 💖

Thanks @Shaz51

Hope your afternoon with new neighbours went well.

Music has many great facets.

@Emelia8 

tonys
Senior Contributor

In the face of sheer stubborn stupidity,     "MY OWN'    let it never be said that   farmer tonys gives up easily.

I dedicate this little song to    @Dimity  . .

https://youtu.be/G85aEsgMDwA?si=PADYTrUXhnkuTTlJ   

Now don't give up on it folks,      song takes a minute to start..

@Emelia8   @Shaz51   @Appleblossom   @Oaktree   @Thyme    and the other nice folks on this thread...

tonys. . .   😊

Its a good movie that one @tonys 👍

Hey @Appleblossom I had a pleasant afternoon at the neighbours. Interestingly,  the wife and I have a surprising amount of things in common. 😊

@outlander @Shaz51 @Oaktree 

really valued the support from you ladies. hugs

@Emelia8 it sounds like you are getting off to a good start with neighbours .  hope it continues 

@tonys 

Always lovely having you around.

that bookkeeper behaving herself ?

tonys
Senior Contributor

Yes ,  I loved it too  @Emelia8    Know all the old songs,  word for word.   Paint Your Wagon was 

a bunch of good fun too.    I am a fossil hey .   Hope you found a path through the dark woods

and you are now barefoot in a sunny meadow of wildflowers.   thinking of you . . . and Hannah..

Well folks.   I have absolutely  zero Idea of what the policy on peace offerings is.   I usually give it 3

good,  genuine ,   heart felt,   efforts,  and then I think to go beyond that is just,   stalking.  My humble

offerings cookie jar is now,    empty..

What's your thoughts please  @Thyme .   I would be most grateful if you could 'private email me 

so I can have some tiny clue as to where my indictable crime occurred.   I ploughed through old 

posts, and I just can't find anywhere my words and humour where not clearly well intentioned,  tongue in cheek,   attempts to leave a smile here and there.   I have Autism,  so these things are not always so apparent

to me,   and I also know,    I will never be all things to all people.    With my limited tool bag I do what I can.     Without a little feed back,  now and then.   How can we ever learn. . .   How can we make the world a happier place . . .

Yours with the very best intentions.                    tonys..

Having a break to spend some time with my friend who's  on holidays. 

Take care all..    Keep smiling..

tonys
Senior Contributor

No  @Appleblossom ..  she most definatley is not behaving herself..      Well  maybe . . .  I'm really not sure.

Maybe all ladies keep handcuffs under the pillow.    Kidding . . 

You sound a whole lots better,  but then,  with you,   I never know for sure.  Good poker face.

I just hope   it is so.

Well bed time here.  Notice how hard it is to get a decent pillow these days.   You have to wear in in,

like a saddle,  pound it into submission,  and just when you start to get it all submissive and comfortable,

it collapses like a  temperamental soufflé .     OH . .   wait a minute..   now I see why its so   lumpy . .

Handcuffs . . .!           Yikes..😊

You look after yourself dear  Apple..                                                                      tonys..

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance