Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: Depression, Anxiety, Assault & Overwhelmed

I love your proactive approach @ChocMint . It sounds like it's making a big difference. I'm sure you will get what you put in.

It's amazing to see how far you have come in a short space of time by implementing a few strategies.

All efforts and kudos to you @ChocMint . I look forward to hearing how you go with everything. 

Remember, you deserve all the support you can get. You have your own special place in this world. 

tyme

I've re-read my initial post and realised I totally forgot a couple of things, my brain was scrambled eggs, oops. And it's really important stuff,  that contributes a lot to where my head is at.

Dad just found out he has Diabetes AND Prostate Cancer, so we are in the very early stages of a long road there.

Also, my son has been charged with an assault that he didn't commit, there's no physical evidence for or against, and his trial is next week.

So, I just keep reminding myself to take everything day by day, to make sure I give myself a chance for good sleep & good food, and time to myself.

I'm using my high energy days to do the housework, and my low energy days I spend in my bed, snuggling my dog & watching TV 😀

@ChocMint  - by re-reading your initial posts, can you yourself see how far you have come?

Learning to accept things as they come is a skill that needs practice. You are doing a great job 🙂

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance