Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: Am Not Coping

@utopia 😁❤🧡♥️💖

Oh @Shaz51 That is terrible. I cannot imagine the heartache you are going through right now. I am pleased you have your Mum's to stay at but to lose the house really is so horrible. All my love and the biggest squishy hugs to you 💕

@utopia I can't believe your boy is off to uni - that time really has flown. It is a great idea getting him vouchers so you know he is at least looking after himself food wise.

Going to work from home tomorrow @Zoe7 and catch up on some jobs that I haven't been able to get to in the office. I'm not very popular in the office with one staff member as I have not been available to assist her of late. Feeling the dagger in my back and it really impacts my days there. I spoke to my boss around her expectations of me and he said don't take on what you can't do. So I'm going with that but it doesn't make for a nice time with her attitude towards me most of the time. I don't cope with conflict and it is doesn't help my anxiety. I have no one to talk to as is a very small company and so I can't trust anyone nor would I want the wrath of getting her in to trouble. Mind you she's had formal warnings around her behaviour so if I sit tight consequences will eventually catch up with her. 

It is not at all nice having to deal with that sort of issue in the workplace @Anastasia but it also seems you are not the only one she rubs up the wrong way or has 'attitude' towards - doesn't make it easier but having your boss on side means you have support. I had to notify my Principal of some 'not so professional' talk from one of our teachers the other day. It was not easy but I was disgusted in what she was doing and knew my Principal needed to know - not the first time this particular teacher had been 'caught out' (she was sent home about a month ago because of some things she had said in earshot of the Principal). Some people have no filter and cannot see past themselves so try not to take it to heart - do your job and she can deal with her own issues.

Thank you @Zoe7 🤗💞

Night beautiful, sleep well 💜🐕🐈

@Zoe7 

Goodnight @Zoe7 @Anastasia .... anyone else around  ..., 💕💕

Me neither. 

Yes, hello

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance