Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: A new start (kind of)

Hello @MDT 

Perhaps you are feeling that way because change has come...

there is a space where all that energy spent on looking for work was..

those of us who have anxiety,,,can feel anxiety when what we are anxious about goes away...

you will find new thoughts and new energy...

take care

Sophia 🧡

Thanks @TAB @Sophia1

I feel ok this morning if a little tired. That makes me a bit anxious.

But One step at a time I think. Should be OK 🙂

Have a good day

You will be fine @MDT just keep going and stop questioning and it will become routine 😸

Yeah @TAB
The Hams Abides

I feel ok now. Maybe the air helped. On time as well.

Getting up is the hard part

..routine @MDT  be your best self, be a sponge dismiss negative thoughts about others at work.  your priority is you 

Indeed 🙀 @TAB

clean clothes, sharpen your pencils, think good thoughts and smile @MDT 

Got put elsewhere today. So wasn't expecting it. I am filing stuff and sorting out. He said I would be here for the foreseeable future.

I must admit I am a bit worried about it. I only got to observe my other last week and I'm moved elsewhere. Does this mean I wasn't capable? I got a bit anxious about it earlier but I think i am okay now.

I am trying to shift my thoughts away from being negative about myself and my livelihood. I feel depressed about my life. That I've buggered up. Idk...

@outlander @oceangirl @Shaz51 @Zoe7 @TAB @greenpea @BlueBay @Meowmy @Everan @Teej @Appleblossom @eudemonism @frog @eth @Gazza75 @Everan @Former-Member @Angels333 @Doglover @Sophia1 @saturnzoon @Faith-and-Hope @CheerBear @Former-Member @Molliex @Smc
@Ant7 @Adge @Former-Member @Owlunar @utopia

just do what you are told @MDT  you have a job. Dont worry about whys or wherefores, could be any number of reasons, maybe you werent supposed to be at other place, everything will be fine just do job smile go home, dont let doubts etc get to you

try not to worry about it @MDT
sometimes its about being a little flexible or acceptance , its not the spot where you wanted to be but it doesn't mean thatll it be permanent. maybe try to go with the flow for a while and if the opportunity arises ask if you could change/try a different role.
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance