Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

Re: Thumbs up Thursday - Woohoo!

Thankyou @Judi9877 I agree 100%.

I know 2022 wasn't always easy for you personally... may 2023 be everything you hope for and more.

Thumbs up to you.

A big thumbs up to @Appleblossom for your support to so many over the Christmas / New Year / holiday break. You were on the forums every day offering positive support in some very negative situations. Sharing your lived experience in such a positive manner turned many conversations around for the better. Thank you for living out the SANE values to all of us.

❤️💚❤️

Couldn't agree more @Eve7 👍

Thank you @Appleblossom 💕

Good evening and happy Thursday to everyone joining here tonight including @ShiningStar @Emelia8 @Eve7 @Dimity @Shaz51 @MDT @Peregrinefalcon @hanami @Former-Member @tyme @amber22 @Paperdaisy @Former-Member @RiverSeal @yellowcorgi @Snowie @maddison @EternalFlower.

It’s time to celebrate here in forumland for a dose of Thumbs up Thursday - Woohoo! with all the great things forumites have done over the past few weeks. Let’s get the party started🥳!

I’d like to give a huge thumbs up 👍🏻to the new members that have joined the forum community and thank each of them for being brave to reach out and ask for help via the forums who are:

@Murphy2 @britishtvfan @TK23 @LeChuck @GraceUponGrace @ProggyPanther @insideblue @Millydove @Bionic @Mummaoats @Useless @loveconquersall @Ali010 @steveaustin @ProbNotSane @Sally1458 @GRiMMiCK @Therese7 @ClockFace @Bossmum @Benno88 @Blue8 I hope to see you around the forums soon!

Thumbs up 👍🏻 go to the following members for being very supportive of new forum members and offering wonderful advice and support and making the forums a great place to be:

@Little_Leopard @BPDSurvivor @EternalFlower @wordman @Wolfman @tonys @David_888 @Flotsam @creative_writer @NatureLover @Gwynn @lala2 @RiverSeal @amber22 @Former-Member @tyme @Shaz51 @Delicatessen 

Thumbs up to @Birdofparadise8 @KindHeartedSoul @LooneyToones @Historylover @Snowie @Eve7 @outlander for being brave and asking for support👍🏻

Thumbs up and welcome back to the forums @Owlunar @Learninggrowing 👍🏻

To the new moderators on the forums, thumbs up and welcome 👍🏻 @Academica @babyshark @Former-Member @PrincessLettuce @GardensHeart @pamplemousse @Wanda @rockypug @Artaud 

That’s all for me tonight for this episode of Thumbs up Thursday - Woohoo! 🥳. Feel free to nominate more members of this wonderful community for things I may have missed!

Take care and stay safe!

Judi9877🥳👍🏻

hi @Judi9877 and everyone else. thanks for the tag.

Awww thank you @Judi9877 

👍to you too my awesome friend for everything you do on the forum xxxx

Hi @Judi9877 

Thanks for the welcome back - I do appreciate it and I am really glad to be back

And what a great Woohoo Thursday post - there are just so many to be included in a shout-out post - fantastic!

Owlunar

@Judi9877  ❤️

Just want to give a big shout out and thank you to @Former-Member  for their warm compassion, insights, and attentiveness to others' pain on here.

Often I come on in the early morning and find that @Former-Member  has been there before me with some wise and kind words, showing thoughtfulness and detailed listening. 

@Former-Member , have you thought about applying to become a Community Guide at the next intake? I think you'd make an excellent one. 

Hi @NatureLover 

A very caring reply.

Thank you for your kind words.

I also note you around.

What l enjoy is the different perspectives people offer.

Sometimes l think, that reply from someone is not so good. Then their chat continues. And l learn so much from otgers ways in dealing with their Lived Experiences.

So thank you too for your amazing input on the forum.

I look forward to reading your replies and even though some have differrnt ideas, we are aware it is not a one rule for all.

So keep opening my mind as you do!

I like your care, openess and sharing the talents you have learnt on your incredible journey.

Thank you

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance