Skip to main content

Re: Thumbs up Thursday - Woohoo!

Thank you @Judi9877 😊🌷

And a return thumbs up 👍 to you for your always bright and cheery greetings. And for your knack of remembering people,  even when we havent been around much lately.  Much appreciated.  🙏

Hi all 🌺🌻

Emelia

😀👍@Emelia8 xxx

Awwww @Shaz51 😊
And I agree with @Dimity, you deserve one right back at you. xx Even when you're having a tough time yourself, you're still looking out for other people's wellbeing at the same time. 👍

@Smc , @Dimity 

I want to give a shout out to @Former-Member and @tyme for all there support when I desperately needed it last week! 

And I want to give a shout out to @Captain24 for being brave and open 💓

How did your shopping go?

Xx

I wanted to shout out @ArraDreaming today. This week I have had such LOVELY conversations with you and this morning, when you said you were feeling crappy, you figured out what you needed. And in sharing what you wanted, reminded me about something I've been trying out. Letting go of asking why and accepting out feelings sometimes. 

So THANK YOU! I hope you have a lovely day.

And tagging some of the CGs in case you have any shoutouts @Faith-and-Hope @Judi9877 @NatureLover @outlander @Shaz51 @ShiningStar @Snowie @MDT @wellwellwellnez @Zoe7 @Eve7 @maddison 

I especially want to give a shout out to @Snowie and @Eve7 Their support for each other in some of the most difficult of times for each has been truly heart warming to witness. You both have so much care and compassion and despite the incredibly hard times you have both been going through, you still support each other and so many here on the forums. 💜💙

Woohoo way to go @ArraDreaming , @Snowie  and @Eve7 🥰

And I like to put a thumbs up for our wonderful community  elders @Appleblossom and @Jacques for all the support you give on the forum 

👋 @Former-Member , @Zoe7 

Thanks @Zoe7 @Shaz51 

A big shout out to you too @Zoe7 

You knew you needed to put your mental health first for awhile and acknowledged within yourself that time of work was very much needed. Shows just how much you have grown and the strength inside of you.